Sunday, September 23, 2012

All in the Half-Vampire Family Is Now Officially Published!

I did it.  I clicked "Approve Proof" on my Create Space dashboard.  I'm tired of tinkering with the manuscript, and I think I've corrected all the typos now.  (If not, I can only assume readers will notify me, and changes can be made.)  But it's time to move on to my other WsIP.
Within a day or two, the book will be available on Amazon.  I should have the e-book up within the week as well.  I've also got a spiffy contest in the works with books and swag -- just in time for Halloween.  With self-publishing, one must create one's own fanfare.
But here are the cover and blurb:


Think you’ve got a weird family?

Eric’s mother is clearly in love with Patrick, who just happens to be Eric's first cousin once removed.  And a vampire.  Eric thinks Patrick would be the world’s coolest step-dad, but Mom’s in no mood for matrimony.
Worse than that, Mom's side of the family hasn’t spoken with her in Eric’s entire lifetime -- at least not until Eric and his way-too-attractive cousin Ari both win a piano competition that takes them to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.  And into the path of Eric’s biological father, a vampire who’s recently begun attacking the locals at night.
But things get really creepy when Eric's dad finds Ari to be... tasty.
Can an accidental family reunion get any stranger than this?  Eric doesn’t think so.  And neither does the self-proclaimed vampire hunter staying right next door to him in the dorm.

It’s going to be one heck of a summer vacation.


And don't forget to have a look at the Sneak Peek right here.

2 comments:

  1. Very excited to read this one! Congrats on yet another installment of Eric's adventures making into onto the printed page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'll be sure to tell the kids at my school that are looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete