Thursday, April 17, 2014

Full Steam Ahead!

My 7th grade gifted and talented class is doing a bit with steampunk literature right now, and today I wanted to let them hear a little steampunk music during their break time.  (We have 80-minute classes, which is a LOT when you're 12 years old, so I give a five-minute break for them to talk about half-way through class.)
My favorite steampunk band is The Cog Is Dead, and when I went to pull up a video or two of theirs on youtube, I discovered that they'd released a new album!  I have no clue how I missed the release news, especially since I follow them on twitter.  Nevertheless, let me share with you one of the most fun numbers from their new album, Full Steam Ahead:

*****
Oh, swear! *&&^%
Once again, blogger won't upload something from a URL.
Fine.  Be that way.
*sulks in front of monitor*
Here's a link, then.  I hope that works, at least.
Hmph!



No comments:

Post a Comment