1) I have never owned any Legos.
2) I read Catcher in the Rye at age 14, prepared to have my life changed by this highly recommended book. I saw no plot and no point. I read the book again after years and years of teaching English, prepared to be amazed by what I had missed as a kid. I still saw no plot and no point, only a spoiled and unmotivated protagonist who goes from nothing to nothing. I still wonder why anyone views this book as a classic.
3) I eat sandwiches in a circle.
4) I grade school papers in green ink, usually with a Bic pen.
5) I learned about the Red Baron and Beethoven at age 6 from reading the Peanuts comic strips.
6) I don't really like to chew gum.
7) I don't do Facebook because of the lack of control the profile owner has over who posts what on their page.
8) When I was 3, I disliked the number 14 so much that I would intentionally skip it when counting anything.
9) The spelling/grammar/punctuation errors that most infuriate me are "a lot" and "all right" spelled as single words, sentences that confuse "then" and "than," and errors with plural possessives (like when people write "girl's volleyball team" instead of "girls' volleyball team" or "mens restroom" when it's "men's restroom").
10) I've been too busy this week to write any decent posts.
Oh, wait. I think you guessed that last one already. :P