I've been having trouble finding decent YA to read this summer. It seems like everything I pick up is a wash, and I go back to reading cozies or crime.
However, I'm on high alert for a few books coming out soon:
1) The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson (Aug. 27)
I loved the first 2 books in the series. I can't wait to see how it ends.
2) Curtsies and Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (Nov. 5)
This is the sequel to Etiquette and Espionage, which I loved.
3) The Tinker King by Tiffany Trent (Feb. 11)
This is a sequel to The Friday Society, which I really liked.
4) Secret by Brigid Kemmerer (Jan. 28)
It's the next book in the Elemental series.
That's it for YA. And, of course, I've got my radar set for more cozies and crime as well.
1) If Bread Could Rise To The Occasion by Paige Shelton (next week, people!)
It's the next book in her country cooking school series. Paige is truly my favorite cozy author.
2) A Merry Market Murder by Paige Shelton (Dec. 3)
Next in her Farmers' Market series. Paige is a busy gal.
3) Saints of the Shadow Bible by Ian Rankin ( Jan. 14)
Rankin, my favorite crime writer ever, has brought back Inspector Rebus (and there was much rejoicing)!
Are any of you waiting for any of these? What's on your wish list?