Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Guilty

Am I the only person who, upon finding a half-used jar of something in the fridge -- something possibly growing unpleasantries, as it's been hidden behind everything else for far too long, will not be able to face the proper disposal method of cleaning out said possibly stinky jar and recycling the glass, and yet will feel too guilty to throw it away, hence returning it to the fridge for later?
Please tell me I'm not the only person who's ever done this before.

(PS. It's only two jars right now.  I will face them by the end of the week; I promise.)

1 comment:

  1. Although I definitely have to get them out ASAP (my husband would probably lean towards leaving them there for me to deal with), I admit that I do ignore cleaning them out to put in the recycling. Once they've reached the nasty point, it's straight into the trash!

    ReplyDelete