Monday, June 22, 2015

Random Pretty Flower Pics

I seem to take a lot of flower photos.  This may be because I like to go walking in Red Butte Garden (where there are no dogs allowed, so one never steps in poop or is disturbed by raucous barking).  And plants, of course, are always willing to pose for the camera and never get upset about where you post their likenesses online. :)
I thought I'd share a few of my spring flower photos with you today.  The only editing I did to these was to add my "by line."  No colors have been tampered with; Mother Nature did just fine on her own.  And I didn't even crop these!
(Remember to click on the pics to enlarge them.)

Extreme close up of a pansy.

This is a flowering tree.

Here's a climbing rose.

I apologize that blogger is not scratch and sniff.  :)

6 comments:

  1. I adore flower pics!! I tend to take a lot over summer myself and then I am overwhelmed by pollen and an itchy face because I am pretty strongly allergic to flowers but who can resist those colours? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Reminds me of all the gardens my parents always had growing up. :) Now me? I think I just killed off the last of the grass in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've noticed you like to take pictures of flowers, and you do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Apparently, this struck a chord with people. I usually don't get this many comments on posts, even the really popular ones.
    Thanks, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete