Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Photo Mysteries: A Writers' Game #28

Every week, Carmi Levy, on his blog Written Inc, hosts a photo-sharing.  He chooses a theme, and other bloggers post photos on their own blogs with that theme.
We do that, too, but here we take an extra step: we add a title and a single line of a story to go with it.  Here's last week's, if you'd like to get an idea of how it works.

This week's theme, chosen by Carmi, is "from behind."  I found a great double "from behind" pic for this theme.  Here it is:

Here's my title for the story to match:  The Evil Twin
And the single line from somewhere in the story to go with this pic is: The bride had no idea what was happening just over her shoulder.

Your turn!  Come up with a title and a single line to go with this "behind" image and post them in the comments section.
Remember: you don't have to be a writer to play the game.

12 comments:

  1. Title: Monster Munch

    Line: "Mine, all mine," he said as made his dash for the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bride with a beard said, "Enjoy your moment now, sis...I'll get you and your little hubby, too!"
    ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, not the bride with a beard, she sounds scary! :)

      Delete
  3. Mirror Mirror, Everywhere I go.

    Line: Does this dress make my butt look big?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Title : Having Your Cake and Eating it!

    Jacob always knew he'd marry more than one wife, but two in one day, is just genius he thought to himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! In Utah (and at the YFZ Ranch in Texas) that actually happens in some communities. Polygamy joke! We make 'em all the time.

      Just for the record: this photo was not taken in Utah. :)

      Delete
    2. That's funny, I had a feeling maybe it wasn't, but I just couldn't resist!

      Delete
  5. Nice picture, Lisa. You were at the right place at the right time.

    My line: He was hoping the groom wouldn't show up before he could get the brides wardrobe malfunction fixed back up.

    Jim's Thematic Photographic
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can think right now is "In 12 years, their kid is going to be showing up in my classroom."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Title: Hindsight
    Line: Marriage means never having to be truly alone. The question is, who's out there, watching?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apologies for my literary lameness, Lisa. The lack of sleep is catching up with me. I'll do better next week!

    Loved the pic...so evocative of a life-changing moment.

    ReplyDelete