My current "to do" list for writing is as follows:
1) Publish Half-Vampire and the prologue as e-books (tomorrow!).
2) Publish Half-Vampire as a physical book (we'll work on that tomorrow).
3) Revise and edit Brigid (only part of the ms has been returned by my latest beta reader buddy who's been touching up the overly-wordy spots for me and having a look at the antagonist).
4) Get Brigid out for copy editing (I have a
5) Publish Brigid as an e-book and as a paperback.
6) Revise Half-Vampire Family.
7) Finish Nerissa MacKay.
8) Edit Half-Vampire Family.
9) Revise Nerissa and get beta readers.
10) Begin sequel to Nerissa.
11) Copy edit Family.
12) Publish Family as e-book and paperback.
13) Continue work on Nerissa.
Yeah, I know. That's pretty ambitious. But that's the PLAN. To be honest, I'm just hoping everything goes well tomorrow when Max and I try to format the first book.