Monday, March 12, 2012

Innocuous Post

About 20 minutes ago I made a thoughtful and humorous post making a political point.
Then I realized it'd probably PO a few people and lead to vicious gossip where I least need it.
So I am replacing it with this innocuous post.
Look!  A bunny!
Awwww.
It's cute.  And it's apolitical.
It's safe.

(I'm going to bed now.  If you know me personally -- Max and a few others -- and want to read the deleted post, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.  It was hilarious.)

5 comments:

  1. Me, me, me!! Please email the deleted post to me! And awww, that is one cute wittle bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute. Pity about the other post though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to comment on this post anyway, just cuz the bunny was so incredibly cute. Then the extra bonus of possibly getting to read a funny political post is just added icing.

    On a different note, I've been thinking a lot about you in the last few days. Hope you're having a great time out there under the shining C.

    ReplyDelete