Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Get The Weirdest Twitter Followers.....

Seriously, sometimes I just cannot figure out how I get some of these twitter followers.  Twitter followers change every day, but a jazz cafe in Maine has been following me for weeks.  Why?  I have no clue.  I've also got a bunch of animal rights activists.  This is bizarre, as I'm not really an animal person.  Then there's one follower who claims to design custom built choppers, and -- my personal favorite -- @CropCircles_012.   Yeah, crop circles.  How the heck did these people end up following me?
Let me see here: vampires + Celtic goddesses = crop circles???  Uh, no.  Not even close.
Now, I have nothing against custom built choppers or people who are interested in crop circles, but why are they following me on twitter?  It's not like I have anything to say about crop circles!
Weirdness.

8 comments:

  1. Well, if we make v=0, s=1, d=2, e=3, g=4, o=5, r=6, m=7, c=8, l=9, t=10, p=11, i=12, a=14, r=15 and p=2, then vampire+celticgoddess does equal cropcircles. But this is just a math geek trying to stick his nose into a writer blog's business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long did it take you to work this out? Hilarious. *sends cyber hug your way*

      Delete
    2. It took about a half hour, with the help of an Excel spreadsheet.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like your Saturday night was as exciting as mine. You make me laugh. :)

      Delete
  2. Could be the fairy ring convo we had "privately"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe those businesses are just spamming you to advertise themselves? Or am I being too serious here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they don't send me any tweets and I don't follow them! Otherwise, you'd be right, I'm sure. That's what's so weird; they follow me without trying to get me to follow them -- for weeks!

      Delete