Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Get The Weirdest Twitter Followers.....

Seriously, sometimes I just cannot figure out how I get some of these twitter followers.  Twitter followers change every day, but a jazz cafe in Maine has been following me for weeks.  Why?  I have no clue.  I've also got a bunch of animal rights activists.  This is bizarre, as I'm not really an animal person.  Then there's one follower who claims to design custom built choppers, and -- my personal favorite -- @CropCircles_012.   Yeah, crop circles.  How the heck did these people end up following me?
Let me see here: vampires + Celtic goddesses = crop circles???  Uh, no.  Not even close.
Now, I have nothing against custom built choppers or people who are interested in crop circles, but why are they following me on twitter?  It's not like I have anything to say about crop circles!
Weirdness.

8 comments:

  1. Well, if we make v=0, s=1, d=2, e=3, g=4, o=5, r=6, m=7, c=8, l=9, t=10, p=11, i=12, a=14, r=15 and p=2, then vampire+celticgoddess does equal cropcircles. But this is just a math geek trying to stick his nose into a writer blog's business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long did it take you to work this out? Hilarious. *sends cyber hug your way*

      Delete
    2. It took about a half hour, with the help of an Excel spreadsheet.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like your Saturday night was as exciting as mine. You make me laugh. :)

      Delete
  2. Could be the fairy ring convo we had "privately"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you might be onto something there!

      Delete
  3. Maybe those businesses are just spamming you to advertise themselves? Or am I being too serious here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they don't send me any tweets and I don't follow them! Otherwise, you'd be right, I'm sure. That's what's so weird; they follow me without trying to get me to follow them -- for weeks!

      Delete