Sunday, October 30, 2011

Update

I've almost got the POD version of Half-Vampire ready to go, but, for some reason, Create Space won't accept my cover PDF.  Max is going to have a look at it and see if he can figure it out.
Once I can get the POD up and running, I'll get the swag (tee shirts, buttons, and bookmarks) ready to roll.
I've finished re-formatting All in the Half-Vampire Family, and now I can begin the final edits.  I hope to have this one out by next spring.
Our school librarian has all the pics and music for a trailer for Half-Vampire, but I haven't heard anything from him on the progress yet.....
And, I have lots of new and improved ideas for The (Dis)Appearance of Nerissa MacKay!  I can't wait to start working on it again, but everything else has to be finished first!
Oh, and Indie Books should have a review of Half-Vampire up tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I've finished the book, and am writing the review. If you want a quote from my 11 year old for advertising, it's 'That's so funny'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'd love for you to include your 11-year-old's review as part of your own! After all, it's really the kids that I want to read it. :)
    Do let me know when/where you've posted your review.
    and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I will include it. I'll let you know where and when it's out.

    ReplyDelete