Saturday, October 8, 2011

Half-Vampire Wordle

I love Wordles.   I've got my 9th-graders making them with Sherlock Holmes stories for extra credit this weekend, so I decided to post an old one I made about 3 years ago with Half-Vampire here for you to see.  
The idea of a Wordle is that you can immediately see which words are used the most in whatever piece of text you plug in and play with.  (It does delete words like "the" and "a" and "and" for you, though.)  I wasn't terribly surprised to find that "blood" was the most common word in my book.  After all, it's what's on Eric's mind the most.
Have you ever made a Wordle before?  If you're a writer, try one with the text of your own book or WIP (or poem or whatever).  It's kind of fun seeing your writing become a type of poster.  (If you post your wordle on your blog, be sure to leave a comment here with a link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment