Monday, July 23, 2012

Sneaking A Peek At My Books!

Okay, convalescing is boring.
I can't clean, go for a walk, grocery shop, go to the library, or really much else.  All I can do is spend time writing.  But it's hard to write when your brain needs a change of pace.
So today I put a new page on the blog: Sneak Peeks.
So far, I've fixed up a chase scene from  All in the Half-Vampire Family with actual photos.  Yeah, after I'd written the first draft of the scene way back when, I made sure I photographed the entire thing the next time I was in Scotland (and then I had to change details because I had some wrong ones in there!).
So now, for your viewing pleasure (and, I hope, to tantalize you about the book), you may click here or click the tab at the top of the blog.
Do let me know what you think.  :D

1 comment: