Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lend A Hand To Support A Self-Published Author

Want to help me out?
Sure, you could buy one of my POD Half-Vampire books.  Or you could buy one of the e-books.  (Confessions of an Average Half-Vampire is only 99¢.  Seriously, that's less than 1/3 the price of a gallon of gas.  It's the price of a candy bar in a vending machine -- but you freakin' get a WHOLE BOOK for that price!)
But even if you don't want to spend any money, there are ways you can help me out.

Do you have an Amazon account?  If so you can help me out by clicking the "like" button on my books: here, here, here, and here.  (This would be especially important on the 2 latter links, which are for the new book and don't have many "likes" yet.)
You can also click that the five-star reviews on any of the books are "helpful."  Here are links to the 5-star reviews for Confessions of an Average Half-Vampire e-book and POD.  And here are the links to the 5-star reviews for All in the Half-Vampire Family e-book and POD.  Pick any or all of the reviews and click "yes" to say they are helpful.
Have you already read one of the books?  You can write a review and post it on Amazon.  Just go to the pages linked above and click on "write your own customer review."

Do you have a Goodreads account?  If you do, you could "friend" me on Goodreads.
You could add Confessions of an Average Half-Vampire to your TBR list or write a review.  And All in the Half-Vampire Family is looking very lonely there; you could write a review or add it to your TBR list.  (Please?)

Do you have a Facebook page?  You could link to this post and ask your friends to help me out.

Are you on Twitter?  You could tweet a link to this post to your friends and ask them to help out.  You could also follow me on Twitter, if you like.

You could go to Youtube and watch my book trailer.

And you could always enter my current giveaway, which seems to be sorely lacking  in entries right now.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I've done my part to support my favorite independent book writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I friended on GR, followed on Twitter, tweeted, and liked Volume 2! I'm also hoping to receive Confessions very soon. You're right, there are a lot of things that make a difference that only take a second to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's also a place on Goodreads where you can vote for "the best unknown YA books". I put yours in there.

    ReplyDelete