I'm actually half-ill from the horrendous amount of stress of this past week. I brought home an entire tote bag full of stuff to grade, and I've had very little sleep. (Seriously, I went to bed at 10:30 Tuesday night, woke up at 2:30, gave up and got up at 3:20, and worked non-stop at school from 6:12 AM to 5:40 PM.)
I had to go grocery shopping today, so, to try to help myself cheer up a little, I bought a little treat that I thought would be non-fattening: a chocolate-scented candle.
I put it on the candle warmer, and now my whole house smells like chocolate brownies are baking in the oven.
Oh my. This is so not good.
Now all I want is chocolate brownies.
I should've stuck with pine-scented.