Thursday, February 2, 2012

Announcing The Winners Of My January Contest

On January 16, I announced a contest wherein I was giving away 2 e-copies of Confessions of an Average Half-Vampire to blog followers who commented that they'd like to be entered.  Among the throngs of people who entered (yes, all four of them), the greater percentage (75%, as in three of them) followed the rules.  Thus, from the depths of my generosity, I'm going to award ALL who followed the rules to enter with an e-copy of my book (which means I'm giving away three copies instead of two).
(I could really make use of a sarcasm font about now.  Have you noticed?)

So, Brigid, I have an e-mail address for you.  Is that the one to which I should send the e-book?
Michele, if you would be so kind as to post a comment with your preferred e-mail address, I will not publish the comment but will use it to send you the e-book.
And, Tempppo, if you'll decide which niece gets the book, warn her to expect said book and make sure she has an amazon account, then give me her e-mail (as you obviously have my e-mail address), I will send off the free book to her.

Thanks, everyone, for entering.  And thanks to those of you who bought the book and didn't wait to enter.

3 comments:

  1. I've said it before, I'll say it again: It's a great read. I can still remember scenes from it and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the free book! I'll write to my cousins down under and try to get some interest drummed up for you at the bottom of the world.

    ReplyDelete