Sunday, January 19, 2014

Got Your Nose In A Good Book?



What's your reading goal for this year?  I'm going to try again for 120 books, or 10 per month.  So far, for January, I've read 9 and have 2 others partly finished.

Looking for something new to read?  May I (not so) humbly suggest Becoming Brigid?
Or, if you've already read it, tell your friends about it!
It's Celtic mythology + time travel, with illegal cloning, a stolen hearse, ghost hunting, a mysterious and romantic stranger, and the worst ex ever thrown in for good measure.  C'mon, you know you want to find out how all that fits in together!

Need more convincing?  OK, how about a few words from reviewers?

Pre-teen Mom says:
I stayed up way to [sic] late last night because I had to finish this book
K. Danials says:
I enjoyed this one so much I read it twice.
And an anonymous Amazon Customer says:


Hannah at goodreads says:
I was literally laughing out loud so much while reading this. I really got into the story and had trouble putting the book down.

Still not enough?  How about some contests?
I'm giving away both a paperback copy AND an e-copy on Word Spelunking.  Click here to enter.
And I'm still carrying on with the winter swag giveaways.  On February 2, I'll be giving away the gift bag shown here.  To win the goodies/swag bag, read the book and review it on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, and/or send me a jpg of yourself reading the book (with the cover showing).  You can earn up to 4 entries, and your name stays in the contest until you win or I run out of prizes, whichever comes first.  (I still have 3 more prizes after this one!)

What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment