Saturday, August 9, 2014

Random Acts of Harry Potter Fandom

On the campus of Southern Utah University, where I frequently attend the Shakespeare Festival and classes during the summer, there is an odd bit of landscaping near the General Classrooms Building.
Apparently, after someone made the side of the building all pretty with a fake stream and such, it became difficult to reach the outdoor power outlet.
I guess.
I'm not really sure, but I THINK that's the reason why someone constructed an ornamental bridge going smack into a wall.
However, one morning on my latest visit there, I noticed some Potter fan had come up with a better explanation for the bridge.


If you click on the pic to enlarge it, you'll see the handwritten sign says "Platform 9 3/4."

This made perfect sense to me.  :)

2 comments: