Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Eclectic Music Tastes

I have a wide variety of music on my iTunes.  We're talking Mississippi wide, here.  Epic proportions.
I have Bulgarian women's choirs and Lady GaGa, Nat King Cole and the Oxford St. Peter's Choir, Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber and The Grass Cutters (don't worry if you've never heard of that last group: that was the point).
Let me illustrate by giving you tonight's getting-ready-for-bed playlist:
1. "Good Riddance" by Green Day
2. "You Can't Rollerskate In A Buffalo Herd" by Roger Miller
3. "Ruby Tuesday" by the Rolling Stones
4. "The Lonely Goatherd" from The Sound of Music
5. "Black and White" by Three Dog Night
6. "Send Me To Glory In A Glad Bag" by Voice Male
7. "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon
8. "Vamos A La Playa" by Righeira
9. "Istanbul" by They Might Be Giants
10. "Sad Movies" by Boney M
11. "The Hardest Rhyme" by The Capitol Steps
12. "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas
13. "Eleanor Rigby" by the Beatles.

Yup.  Eclectic.

1 comment:

  1. Is this a "getting ready for bed," as in a "winding down" playlist? First of all, it's about an hour long, and second of all, when "Kung Fu Fighting" popped up, I'd be springing back out of bed and jumping around the room doing my best Bruce Lee. As for eclecticism, I'm right there with you, and did a related blog post about it last week: http://blog.wattpad.com/post/21438664599/top-ten-musical-novelists

    ReplyDelete