Yes, I have stopped following some of you. Perhaps you would care to know why. To be blunt, it's because you were either driving me crazy or scaring me.
1) Your profile pic showed you insufficiently clothed.
2) You listed your religious affiliation on your profile for no good reason (as in, you're NOT a religious official; you're merely a member of a particular group).
3) You're a writer/blogger/office worker, yet you listed "guns" on your 2 sentence profile.
4) You tweeted commercials of "buy my book" anywhere from 4 to 24 times per day.
5) Your tweets were composed entirely of hashtags or profile refs. (#ibtweetin, #urkool #zipurlips @imsocool @whocares)
6) You were boring me to death with tweets about things that don't interest me in any way, shape, or form.
7) All of the above.