Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Half-Vampire Review On Goodreads

This review of Confessions of an Average Half-Vampire is up now on Goodreads.

y 

2533570
's review 
Apr 24, 12

5 of 5 stars false
bookshelves: ebooks-i-have-read
Read from April 02 to 03, 2012, read count: 1

I really enjoyed this book. It was a really fun and had an interesting twist on the vampire genre. The narrative was young, exciting and personal. This is an extraordinary young man that is finding his way through life and doing a remarkable job (even though he has this affliction). He does not let this aliment get him down. I paticularly enjoyed the details of his visit to Scottland and of the secrets and friend he made while being there. I cannot wait to read the next book. It sounds just as amazing as this one.

thank you


















This one surprised me, as it was totally unsolicited and by a complete stranger.  Most of my reviews are either from bloggers I've asked to review my book or else from someone who knows me.  This person just bought the book and reviewed it -- for whatever reasons.  She didn't win a copy from me.  She doesn't know me.  She's not a blogger I asked to review for me.  She's just a reader who really liked the book!
Cool.

Oh, and Chocolate Chunkie Munkie has agreed to review my book sometime in June, so that will be more exposure.  :)

1 comment:

  1. You know you're on the road to 'making it' when strangers do this. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete