Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tales of Vampires and Goddesses

So, after several days of e-mails back and forth to CreateSpace -- and their taking 2 days off for the holiday -- I just received word that the techy folks there have located and (supposedly) fixed the problem that caused only the first 108 pages of my book to be printed for proof #4 and have shipped off (free) by Priority proof #5.
I am SO glad I didn't just approve the last set up without seeing the proof!!  I really wanted to, as I am sick of fixing things in this book, but my good sense won out, and I was spared tons of headache.  As it was, I only had to deal with a bad proof.  I hate to think what a mess I'd have had if we'd ordered books like that for school!  ugh.
So, Confessions of an Average Half-Vampire will not be our school's January book of the month.  (groan) But I certainly hope to have it up and running for February's book of the month.
In the meantime, however, I've started working up back covers for both Half-Vampire Family and Becoming Brigid, plus I finished a MAJOR revision of HV Family last night.
The way things are going Family might be ready to roll almost as soon as the POD of Half-Vampire is out. That might be fun.

In the meantime, I really would love your input here about the cover blurb for HV Family.  Please??

No comments:

Post a Comment