Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Maybe One Of These Days I'll Get The POD Finished

I just updated my Kindle version of Half-Vampire yet again.  I hope this time it's truly error free.
I also just uploaded yet another PDF for Create Space.  I hope THIS one turns out right.  I have a stack of several proofs of the book now -- but they're usable in my classroom as the kids will find it amusing to see where I keep penciling in corrections and changes.
But I'd REALLY like to get this book in print now.  I'm tired of fixing it over and over.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a sign on my desk that read, 'Of course I don't look busy. I did it right the first time.'

    There'll always be something that needs doing to a book, even when it's finished, so just keep at it and it will end eventually.

    ReplyDelete